Hi, I’m Marc Jenkins. I help businesses grow their WordPress sites.
How I can help your business grow online
- Full website redesigns. Strategy, design, and custom WordPress development. I have a trusted network of professionals and build a team around your specific project requirements.
- Support and improvements for your existing website. I offer support and advisory retainers designed to grow your website.
- Expert website evaluation. Need a roadmap for your website? My website audits include “quick wins” and thoughts on how to improve the usability, design and performance of your website.
Read more about the services I offer.
Why people hire me (often multiple times)
- I'm not just a developer: my goal is to make your website perform better. I combine my technical knowledge, design chops, and business acumen to build websites that get results.
- I’ve been building websites for over a decade for clients of all sizes. I’ve worked on websites for Debenhams, The Guardian Media Group, Lloyds Bank Foundation and I’ve worked with some of the biggest creative agencies across the Midlands.
- I'm a great communicator and I don't hide behind acronyms, buzzwords, or industry jargon.
- I only take on a select number of clients at a time to make sure I’m available whenever you need me.
What my clients say
“When freelancers collaborate, trust is essential. Working with Marc, I trust that his WordPress development work will be of an excellent standard – clean and thoughtfully implemented. He’s also a great communicator, helping keep projects moving forward, but also through his blog writing and web community contributions. I would definitely work with Marc again.”
— Alex Hardy, Made with Manners
“I’ve worked with a multitude of my peers over the years but Marc’s professionalism makes him stand out. We agreed clear acceptance criteria before work started and I got regular updates as the job progressed. He did great work and it came in on budget; I couldn’t have asked for more.”
— Darren Beale, Siftware
If we work together, I hope you'll be willing to add your name to the list.
Me in 10 seconds
I'm Marc Jenkins, a WordPress specialist based in Birmingham, UK. I run 16BY9, a small WordPress consulting studio where I help businesses grow online. I've previously worked with great clients like Debenhams, The Guardian Media Group, and Lloyds Bank Foundation.
See my about page for more.