If you have a project you'd like to discuss or just want to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.
How to get in touch
- To schedule a time to discuss your project, book a free consult call.
- For enquiries or questions, shoot me an email: email@example.com.
- Or for updates, resources, and hints and tips on growing your WordPress site, sign up to my newsletter.
Some useful things to know before contacting me
- Full website redesigns typically take around 4-12 weeks to complete and require a starting budget of £4,999.
- It's usually around 4 weeks before I can start your project, but I'm happy to discuss the details and get things in place before then.
- If you're an agency, my day rate is £350 although I'm happy to provide a fixed-project cost.
- I don't advertise, link exchange or accept guest posts on this website.
My availability for the next 6 months
- Feb '19
- Mar '19
- Apr '19
- May '19
- Jun '19
- Jul '19
- Low availability: I'm not starting new projects
- Medium availability: There's some time to schedule in new project work
- High availability: Get in touch to get your project booked in
Why I don't include a phone number
It's always nice to find a phone number on a website, right? You just want to pick up the phone and make a call to get the ball rolling. But there's a reason that I've removed the phone number from my site.
If it's between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT, then chances are I'm working on a project right now. I don't have a team to answer the phone for me. I try to avoid unscheduled phone calls so that I can designate my full attention to my clients and the projects I'm working on.
If you'd like to speak on the phone, then book a time that works for you and I'll be in touch—often within 24 hours.